30 Aug 2012

Reise nach Wien

First Stop: VIENNA 

After a tiring approximately 11 hours of flight from Jakarta, I finally made it to the first stop of the journey, Vienna - the capital city of Austria around afternoon time. It is summer time now therefore the weather is very nice, as well as the light breeze - not too cold yet not too hot, perfect. 

Soon after I got off the plane, the city tour started. We went to the biggest and probably the oldest Catholic church in Vienna called St. Stephen's Cathedral. The architectural style of this church is gothic and a bit of romanesque. This church was built in 1147 and completed in 1160. I really really love the interior of the cathedral. Soooo magical. 






 St. Stephen's Cathedral 

 St. Stephen's cathedral is surrounded by a huge city center, and it was very crowded that day. I guess there were many tourists at that time. Because I went with a travel group, the free time given was very tight in order to cope with the schedule. However, I managed to wander around the center with my dad and found several high street stores such as H&M, Zara, etc. No wonder a lot of people come to this place! 





I didn't put so much effort in dressing up for this day because I had to be in plane for approx. 11 hours and I just put up my comfortable outfit. As you can see, my face was freakin' pale and tired. Haha. Didn't get much good photos as well because I wasn't in the mood for that due to my weak body.. 


Top: Cache Cache
Jeans: Jay Jays
Flats: Axiaggio
Bag: Mom's

See ya on the next post
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment